Tuesday, September 12, 2017

What a Friday


As usual, Friday breakfast at PPHCSC, the usual beehoon mee, so didn't take picture.  Longtong prepared by Ms Rosalind and the team at PPHCSC.

While waiting for the door to open to enter PPHCSC, Auntie Mary saw Auntie Lee arriving and greet her.

While chatting with Auntie Lee at the breakfast session, Auntie Lee was telling me, actually she doesn't want to talk to Auntie Mary in the first place as on Tuesday, Auntie Lee went PPHCSC for the karaoke session, Auntie Mary was there, she wave a few times to Auntie Mary, but Auntie Mary ignore her.

Uncle Choo was there, understand from him that his wife was admitted to Ng Teng Foong Hospital. 

The Chinese Ministry Pastor is there and was inform of it.


Went Ng Teng Foong Hospital to visit Uncle Choo wife.  I did not know Uncle Choo wife name and also her ward and bed no.  Since now that Hospital need to register to visit patient, went to the registration staff and told the staff, I want to visit a neighbour, but I do not know her name, bed and ward no., she's staying at Blk xx, xx, can you find out for me.  The staff told me, need to have the name, by address, can't find out.  I roughly heard Uncle Choo mention to the Chinese Ministry Pastor, but due to bad memory, I didn't remember it.  So only roughly roughly said it.  Lucky mention to find out and I  went to visit her.

After visiting her, since I had a heavy breakfast at PPHCSC, I didn't go and eat anything, but thought of having a cup of coffee before going back.  

I have wanted to try the coffee at Breadtalk Cafe which is located at Westgate.  Ordered a regular latte @ $3.80.

Address of Breadtalk Cafe, 3 Gateway Drive, #02-03, Westgate, Singapore 608532, Tel : 6465 9893


16 comments:

  1. Good that you managed to visit Uncle Choo's wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, thank God manage to find out the ward and bed number...

      Delete
  2. long time no eat lontong...can't remember what it taste like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, you are so kind to pay a visit to Uncle Choo's wife. I am sure you brought cheer to her heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny post and I enjoy laughing at this Aunty-Aunty & Uncle post! Aunty Mary must be suffering from poor eyesight or Kosakoff Syndrome which is a memory lapse where it triggers suddenly to blank out temporary. I learnt this from my friend who is suffering from this chronic memory disorder and would forget anyone or any facts for some minutes. So scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky this few days, no Aunty-Aunty dispute, hopefully won't hear any of it again...

      Delete
  5. So nice and sweet of you to go visitation even though you do not know her name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of you to visit Uncle Choo's wife. I bet she enjoyed your company :)

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.