Monday, September 18, 2017

Friday the 15th

Starts the day with the usual weekly Friday Breakfast at PPHCSC.  Auntie Lee and Auntie Mary was there, but they did not talk to each other.  Uncle Choo's wife was there too.  She was discharge from Ng Teng Foong Hospital a day before (Thursday).

After the breakfast session, my mum wanted to go Jurong East St. 24 walk walk.  She wanted to eat Sliced Fish Soup, since I was not hungry after eating the beehoon mee at PPHCSC, I thought I will order sliced fish soup with fried fish, my mum will have the slice fish with rice while I had the fried fish.


After that, went to the nearby coffeeshop to have coffee, coffee @ $1.10 a cup.  The Auntie was asking me if my mum is not well as now my mum doesn't talk much and has not been there for quite a while.  Previously, my mum used to order the coffee and bread and joke with the few Auntie selling coffee, but this round, she doesn't talk to them.


Mouth itchy, so order some snacks @ $4 to satisfy my itchy mouth.


10 comments:

  1. Good to know that Uncle Choo's wife is out of hospital. My mouth now feeling itchy too after looking at your snacks. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to order more, but cannot finish if order more, hehe...

      Delete
  2. How nice for the aunties to be worried abt your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday was the 15th, Saturday was the 16th, Malaysia Day here. Now I'm craving for steamed pao!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.