Wednesday, September 13, 2017

It's Sunday (10th Sept)

Auntie Lee didn't go Church on Sunday as her eldest son is visiting her.  Auntie Mary went Church. While waiting for the transport, Auntie Mary mention about spy, also mention PPHCSC Manager name, guess she's referring to me as I ever mention to the Manager about her.

As usual, after Service, my mum wanted to go Seah Im Food Centre for lunch.  She had fish soup with rice.


I had Tom Yam Soup @ $4.50


Ingredients include prawn, sliced fish, sotong, vegetables.


Rice @ $0.50


After walking one round at Harbourfront, actually, I thought of Toast Box at Harbourfront, but my mum not keen, she prefers Heavenly Wang as it's nearer to walk to the bus stop.  2 cups of coffee @ $1.80 each.


Peanut butter with kaya roti @ $2.60 and that kept me so full that I didn't take dinner.


11 comments:

  1. Now I know your mum and her tastes so well. It is only Seah Imm Food Court and Heavenly Wang. Ha Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am craving for tom yum soup. Haha. Long time did not have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. From the ascent of the lady owner, she should be a Thai, if I am not wrong...

      Delete
  4. Tom Yam湯讓我立刻提起精神來了!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tom yum seafood! Nice coffee & toast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before that, it has been a while since I had it, hehe..

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.