Monday, September 4, 2017

Racky Venue


Whatsapp my friend about this venue The Strategy/The Synergy workout.  And decided to tacky the venue before the day.


From my place, I can walk there.  Takes around 1/2 hour.  With goggle map, I managed to find the place, The Strategy.


The top of the shelter


Plants, but if u ask me the name of the plant, I do not know.


Ferns?


Flower


Ferns


Pond


The Synergy, it's just opposite The Strategy


Random picture

Quite quiet as it's a Saturday afternoon.


13 comments:

  1. I love the greens. Wish I could have all those in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good exercise walking there. I like to look at green plants. Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to check out the place a day before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 感受新鮮空氣!希望這個周末可以帶孩子到公園走走的:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green plants are healthy for the eyes and environment. Singapore has plenty of greens and shady trees. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like places with lots of plants and is well kept and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking building. I love that there's so many greens around. Great for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.