Friday, September 22, 2017

Ah Lipp Famous Penang Prawn Mee - 2nd visit


Was back at Bt. Batok to try the Prawn Mee @ $4.  I had kway teow mee, dry version.  The lady was asking if I wanted the $6 which includes pork ribs, but I did not opt for that.


The soup

While chatting with a friend about this stall prawn mee, oh yeah hor, then realise they do not have lean meat and also half hard boiled egg which my friend mention Penang Prawn Mee will have it.

Overall, I prefer the Penang Curry White Mee.



18 comments:

  1. The prawn mee sure looks good, just don't convert into our miserable ringgit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Pork rib for extra $2? Yours looked filling enough. I had Penang prawns noodle not so long ago. They added lean meat in the noodle soup. RM6 per bowl!


    http://kuchingnite.blogspot.my/2017/04/must-try.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky didn't order the $6 with pork ribs, if not, can't finish...

      Delete
  3. Looks nice. I haven't had prawn mee for such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before having this, has been a while since I had prawn mee...

      Delete
  4. Oh, the soup and the noodles are served separately... haven't tried like this before.. the prawns look big though..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we do not have the dry version here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I must add pork ribs lah. More sedap!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.