On the Ninth Day of the Lunar Calendar, it's the sending-off day of the Nine Emperor Gods, and so happen it falls on a Sunday, my mum wanted to go to Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple at Arumugam Road to see the ritual, so gotta bring her there.
(1) While walking to the temple, saw the above and took picture of it
(3) Van with decorations
(5) The sedan chair
(6) Vegetarian Bee Hoon is provided
(7) Green bean soup is also provided
(8) Since i have finish eating, i have to give up my seat to other's since there people waiting for seats. While waiting for my mum, i took some random picture.
Area to collect the bee hoon
(9) Seats for devotees to eat their food
(10) Preparing for the sending off ritual
(11) Area for buying prayer items
(12) Lion Dance
(13) Dragon Dance
(14) Drummers for the Lion and Dragon Dance
(15) The Sedan
(16) Preparing the Sedan for the Nine-Emperor
(17) Getting ready to go off to the seaside
(18) Starting the walk to the transport area to go to the seaside
(19) Nine Emperor Good
(20) Walking a short distance to the transport area
(21) End here as my mum, she do not want to go to the seaside to see the ritual due to her weaken leg.
(22) Nine Emperor Gods