The other day, while on the way to workout, was chit chatting with a kaki about National Day performance. She has been participating in the National Day performance for many years. This year, she did not join due to other commitment, but her sister is participating in the event. And it's her sister second year taking part in the event. They did ask me if i wanted to take part. But i hesitate as have to take our own transport there for the rehearsal/training, but there is transport remuneration, not like last year when i took part in Chingay, they have transport to and fro from the Community Centre and back to the Community Centre, and also it will be very crowed after training when taking transport back home. My kaki was telling me, if i wanted to do it, don't think so much about it, if not i will not accomplish anything. Maybe next year, i should go for the audition?
(1) It so happen that's a time i passed by Polar Puffs and saw the Salted Egg & Cheese Eclair, but that time, i didn't buy it as i have taken my meal and no more room for anything else. So another time i passed by, i bought it, $2.60 per piece.
(2) This is how the inside looks like
(3) I have a sweet tooth, can't resist dessert, but i have to know my limits, can't eat too often, when i saw this piece of cake, Royal Chocolate Cake @ $3, at the bakery shop, can't resist, so bought a piece back to eat.
(4) I have not tried the pizza that is sold in the supermarket, that's a day when i ask my mum if she keen in it, and she said ok, so on my grocery day, i saw that there's promotion, usual price is $9.95, but they selling at $7.90, so bought one back.
(5) This is how it looks like after baking