Thursday, September 14, 2017

Dumpling Noodle

I was frustrated and upset for the last few days.  My home had been a bit messy, the Social Worker has volunteer to get some volunteers (around 8 of them) to come over to help spring clean my place last Saturday.  In the course of it, I am not sure if they do check the items before they throw the things away as some items has been missing. 

One of the item is a sling bag which I bought from Jurong West 500+ there to replace my old bag which has torn.  Lucky the bag is not a very expensive bag, if not, I think I will knock my head against the wall.  I do not have a sugar daddy nor do I grow money.  Now that those things they throw again, I got to go get them again.

The other time I bought the bag, I ask the lady how often she's there, she reply me, she's usually there on alt Tuesday and Thursday, once a month.

So I decided to go on Tuesday to check out if she's there, yes, she's there and I managed to buy the bag.


Since I'm there, I might as well settle my meal there.  There's two wanton mee stall there in the same row, saw more people ordering from this stall. I ordered from this stall.


Had dumpling noodle at $3, will the filing prawn and minced meat, which I find that it's nice.


The soup

18 comments:

  1. the dumplings are so big! good to hear that u manage to buy the same bag. Next time I guess u need to clear and clean up ur house if wanna avoid the social worker throwing out ur items ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm craving for pian sip kampua... Slurpsss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stall's chicken feet is very nice. The fish soup stall next door also very popular but I did not try before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only that I don't take chicken feet, hehe.... See that the fish stall long Q...

      Delete
  4. Good that you get to buy the replacement bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky she came last Tuesday, if not, I got to go again tomorrow...

      Delete
  5. Wah! So big dumplings and 2 would be enough for my meal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dumplings and noodle look yummy leh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waa...the dumplings look so good. Happy you got your bag, Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.