Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Mid-Autumn Festival @ Chinatown

After attending my cousin L daughter 1st Birthday, since my mum didn't go, I thought I will go Chinatown take a walk before going home.


Road closure for that day for the opening ceremony Mid Autumn Festival.


Decorations


Decorations


Rehearsal for the night performance


Decorations


Decorations


Rehearsal for the night performance


Decorations


Piglet


Sales of mooncake


Pomelo


Lanterns for sales

I have wanted to go Gardens by the Bay for the Mid-Autumn and Bugis walk walk but I have to give it a miss this year as my house is under Home Improvement Plan and I have to be home for 10 days, by the time it end, Mid Autumn Festival will be over.


18 comments:

  1. A very colourful celebration. Hope the improvement work will be completed as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fast lanterns up liao! I must go out more often !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something going on here now, yet to go and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lanterns remind me of childhood days carrying the lantern in the neighborhood at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Sharon.. what a colourful Chinatown...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So colourful and lau juak! I want to visit Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the mid autumn festival is so happening in SG! here in KL not much of hype goin on...

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.