Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Ah Lipp Famous Penang Prawn Mee

It has been a while since my mum went Bt. Batok West Ave 6 there and she told me she wants to go there eat.


There are a few coffeeshop there, the coffeeshop that my mum want to have her meal, saw a new stall Ah Lipp Famous Penang Prawn Mee.  Saw they sell Prawn Mee, Penang White Curry Noodle, Assam Laksa, etc.  Ordered a bowl of Penang White Curry Noodle @ $4.20 to try out.  The soup, just nice, not diluted and also not too thick.


I had bee hoon mee


The ingredients included tau pok, cookies, fish cake, chicken, sotong.


The chilli sauce

Overall, thumb up to the Penang White Curry Noodle and also the price is reasonable.  Will go back to try the Prawn Mee.

They are open every day from 8am to 8pm (if I didn't remember wrongly).

13 comments:

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.