As normal, my mum went to PPH Community Services Centre on Friday (21st Apr) for the weekly breakfast.
(1) Someone was asking if i'm using recycled material or title only in an earlier PPH Breakfast post, only that the title for the post that time is recycled but not the material post as the foods they serve every week, is almost the same, bee hoon, only foods that change is either mee or kway teow. Youtiao or fried butterfly bun.
(2) As usual, porridge is served
(3) They have a machine there where a person can choose the drink, they have milo, a few types of coffee, soy milk, teh tarik.
The church have a Seniors Party on Saturday (22nd Apr) at the Church premises where they have light exercise, singalong, games and also lunch is provided . Earlier on, i have sign up for my mum as thought it will be good for her to go, to mixed around with those who went too, and to let her enjoy herself there, better than she sit at home doing nothing, staring at the four walls. Transport is provided from PPH Community Services Centre to the Church.
In the morning, she has done a bit of business, so i thought, that's good, she has did her business. So we went for the Seniors Party. When reaching the Church, while taking the lift, some of the residents sense a smell from the lift. At that time, as the lift is crowded, i didn't manage to stand close to my mum. When at the venue for the Seniors Party, a PPH staff came up to my mum and told my mum that she soil and needs to clear up her faeces and then take a shower. Nowadays, if my mum soils, she doesn't knows about it, haiz... The PPH Staff was saiding if my mum were to come out, should wear adult diaper, the problem is, my mum doesn't want. And also didn't expect this will happen, and she did a bit of business in the morning already, didn't bring any extra clothes, towel, soap, etc. The PPH Staff manged to find colgate to substitute as soap and a towel and sarong to wrap up her lower part of the body. Thank God for her help. She also mention might catch a cold, so better for my mum to go back. Thank God for a guy who send us home. The guy brings his mum to the Seniors Party and is waiting for the Seniors Party to end to bring the mum home.
The next day, which is Sunday, going to Church day, i was worried she might soil again, so before leaving home to go wait for the transport, i decided to check on her again, true enough, she soils, managed to get her to change before leaving to PPH Community Service Centre to wait for the transport to Church.
(4) The refreshment for that day is hosted by the grandparents of a baby boy. Usually my mum will leave just when the service is about to end. So i thought we were early at the refreshment area, while the rest is not there yet, i could take picture of the foods, then came a guy who came to chit chat with us, so only manage to take a picture of some foods that is left. They do also have a glutinous rice with hei bi hiam, finish liao before i could take picture.
(5) Earlier on, at home, i have ask my mum, after service, she wants to follow the transport back or go elsewhere for lunch, her reply is that later then decide. So during the refreshment time, i ask her, she reply she wants to go Harbourfront, Seah Im Food Centre for lunch. This round, she is ok to walk and didn't grumble about the walking distance. She wants Mutton Soup.
(6) With Bread, cost $4.50
(7) The mutton
(8) Ordered a gado gado @ $3
After that, went one round at Habourfront Centre before going back.