Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Makan Session (1st September)

Every Sunday, I will take the same transport with YF to Church.  Understand from her that on Monday to Saturday, they do conduct exercise session at the nearby park.  Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, it's from 8am to 9am.  Wednesday and Saturday, it's from 7.30am to 8.30am.  YF is not working and she and another lady leads the exercise.  Today is the second time I am attending the exercise.

I only know on Thursday they are having potluck on Friday as on Thursday, I message YF if there's any session on Friday due to Public Holiday.  She reply the exercise that day will be from 8am to 8.30am, half-an-hour, then makan time.

Below are some of the foods that I manage to take picture.


Mid-Wing


Ang Ku Kueh, Roasted Chicken


Fried Bee Hoon


Cup cake


Prawns


Banana balls, Herbal egg


Steamed dumplings


Mixed dunno what's it's called

18 comments:

  1. I love angku kueh! What's that with all the prawns? Nyonya mee Siam? I like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much yummy food enough for a big party.
    The last photo is a box of mixed pastries which I would love to eat with hot coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone chips in cooking and preparing the food. Lots food.

    Niceto exercise then eat. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can notice that there are plenty of good food there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After exercise, great appetite to enjoy all the yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah!!!! i'm drooling over the food!!! I tink I will makan more than exercise...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have been a wonderful party with exercise and than makan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice variety of food to enjoy. I love makan sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a yummy spread - always nice to get-together for makan. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.