There's a Park Connector in Upper Serangoon area which I have not tried walking before as it's quite a distance away from my place. Since I was in the vicinity after visiting All Saints Memorial Chapel, decided not to waste the trip and took a walk there.
(1) Only know that the starting point, have to turn in from Kg Sireh, have to find it.
(2) Found it
(3) Temple on the right side, but didn't managed to visit the temple to have a look.
(4) The walking path
(5) Flowers along the way
(6) Jalan Geneng Interim Park along the way
(8) Private Estate
(10) Private Estate
(11) Passed by, but not too sure what's this building
(12) HDB Flat
(13) Jalan Pelikat Park Connector
(14) Long Gao
(15) HDB Flats
(16) Private Estate's, heard thunder's while walking, was hoping it will not rain till finish walking.
(17) HDB Flats
(18) There's two path here, on the right, for pedestrians, on the left, for cyclists.
(19) Promenade, was curious about the place, went to have a look, the place was quite quiet, only a few shops.
(19) Residence area
(20) HDB Flats
(21) End the walk here - Church Building
Phew, lucky it didn't rain during the walk, after the walk, it started to rain.