Friday, September 15, 2017

Malaysia Boleh @ Jurong Point

On Sunday, while having refreshment at the Church, was chit chatting with an Auntie who mention she stays near Jurong Point and understand that there's an extension to Malaysia Boleh and more stalls added.

So I decided to get my grocery from the supermarket at Jurong Point and check out Malaysia Boleh new stalls.


At first, thought my mum will try out new items, but she stick to her usual Chicken Rice @ $3.50.


Ordered a small Fried Carrot Cake @ $3.50 to share.


I have wanted to try the Pan Mee, but due to the Q, I try out the Duck Rice @ $3.50.


The soup

 I'll be back another round to try the Pan Mee as saw from other tables, it looks good.


18 comments:

  1. I just had their Chicken Rice set that comes with nga choi. They have knocked down the wall and acquired the next door unit which used to be Dian Xiao Er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mana boleh? Nothing special leh? Singapore also got one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mummy's chicken rice had no skin? That must be healthier to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both orders plus the fried carrot cake, they all look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will also stick to chicken rice hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malaysia Boleh campaign?? Temporary stalls?? Hope you get to try the pan mee next time.

    Chicken rice. Never goes wrong with that. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at the duck rice is making me hungry, Sharon. I bought roasted duck over the weekend..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 老闆娘,你的鴨飯好吸引啊!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw a few who was in front of me order set, since I order a carrot cake, so didn't order set...

      Delete
  9. Your mom's chicken rice looks good.. I like white chicken rice!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.