Monday, September 25, 2017

Sunday (24th Sept)

I skip church on Sunday as I have a friend Birthday celebration to attend.  Start my day with Zumba workout. Then settle my mum lunch, rest for a while before I set off.


Went Bukit Merah wanted to get a baked cheesecake for the friend, but the shop was not open.  End up at a cafe nearby to buy the cake and have a cup of Mocha @ $5 before I proceed to the Karaoke in Pasir Ris.


The wife prepared bee hoon while the curry chicken is prepared by the sister.


Dessert prepared by the wife


Jelly cake, think the family ordered it


16 comments:

  1. From Bukit Merah to Pasir Ris... wah. My backside cannot take it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lazy to walk to Redhill MRT Station, so took bus, then change train...

      Delete
  2. 這個壽桃蛋糕做得好美啊!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice birthday celebration with home cooked dishes and dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jelly Cake is nice and unusual. Did you enjoy eating it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why that silly fart no enjoy jelly? Because he has no teeth. Muahahaha

      Delete
    2. Don't let him heard of it, if not, wait he will stamp his feets till volcano, lol...

      Delete
  5. I like the jelly cake. Looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jelly cake is beautiful. I should get one for my Birthday ;P

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.