Monday, September 11, 2017

Foods @ Jurong West 505 Food Centre

Auntie Lee mention that if she goes to Jurong West 500+ Market do marketing, usually she will go there eat the vegetarian bee hoon which she find it's nice.  So I decided to go try it out.


The first round I went, the stall was closed, so I had Chee Cheong Fun, if I didn't remember wrongly, it used to be $0.80 per piece.  Now, it's $1 per piece.  Had 2 piece @ $2.


The second round I went, the stall was open.  I had bee hoon mee @ $2.50 (small), medium is $3, large is $3.50.  Overall, I still prefer the vegetarian bee hoon at Redhill Food Centre.



18 comments:

  1. I also like the meehoon.. with lots of fuchok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegetarian? So no meat, no prawns, no sotong, no everything? Did it have egg in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the CCF is so red! are those chili sauce or mix with sweet sauce?
    the meehoon looks good with lotsa 'fuchuk'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 現在豬腸粉真的是越來越貴吃啊…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Side track from your makan.
    As I was doing some research on zumba, came across your post. I wet to mapletree for zumba yesterday.
    wonder if you still zumba there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there yesterday too, Instructor Claire right? There's a guy in front of me and a guy behind me, wonder were u one of them? Hehe...

      Delete
  6. Some vegetarian mee hoon taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I eat fried bihun I must have spicy sambal belacan to go together.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.