Monday, January 2, 2017

Waterway Point

Waterway Point, a new Shopping Mall in Punggol, open early last year, but i have yet to go there as it's quite far from my place.  My friend has book chalet in Punggol End on Christmas Day, since i have to take the MRT to Punggol MRT and then hop the bus at Punggol Interchange to the chalet, i thought i will go there walk one round before going to the chalet.

Not too sure the direction, so i ask two ladies i saw, the direction, they reply that they are not staying in Punggol area, so not sure where is it, so i decided to walk and find the place, lucky there's sign indicating the place, so i manage to find the Shopping Mall.


(1) Christmas tree outside the mall

The Shopping Centre is quite big with many shops, and there's a Park Connector, Punggol Waterway Park is just outside the Shopping Centre, i didn't did my homework and that I am meeting my friend,  so didn't walk around Punggol Waterway Park.


(2) Inside the Shopping Centre, saw a Skechers mascot walking around, went up to take picture of it.

19 comments:

  1. Christmas decoration is nice. That is a cute mascot. Fun for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's quite nice and the mascot is cute ya... hehe...

      Delete
  2. Opened early this year?? You mean, 2016? ^^

    Haha. A shoes mascot. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost forgotten my post is 2017, hehe...

      Cute ya, hehe...

      Delete
  3. It is nice to racky new shopping mall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since i am in the vicinity, i thought i will go racky it...

      Delete
  4. Time to start with the Chinese New Year decorations now. I've one coming up later this week in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 要當鞋子mascot可真不簡單啊!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Zumba Queen!

    Happy New Year again.

    So another nice shopping mall was discovered by you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening TM..

      Happy New Year...

      Since i was in the vicinity, so thought leave my house earlier to go look around...

      Delete
  7. I saw many big shopping malls in Singapore which could total more than in Kuala Lumpur. I wonder how they could survive so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you, Sharon! great that Punggol has a new shopping mall...last time I only went to Punggol Plaza, which was not so happening but I enjoy the free shuttle bus to those malls ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nux V, Happy New Year!!! Nothing much at Punggol Plaza...

      Delete
  9. Mascots are always interesting. I look out for them but most times I don't get photographs because it's too crowded to snap a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky that time when i spot it, only a family with small kid taking picture with the mascot before me, hehe...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.