Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Haig Walk

A walk @ Haig Walk.


(1)  Starting point


(2)  Exercise equipment


(3) Private estates


(4)  Papaya tree - wish i cold plant papaya as papaya helps me in digestion


(5) Signboard


(6) Was attracted by the tree trunk, so took picture of it


(7) Eurasian Community House


(8) The walkway


(9) Flower along the way


(10) Leng Kim


(11) Cactus


(12) Another type of flower along the way


(13)  Private estate on one side


(14) HDB on another side


(15) Orchid


(16) Pomegranate


(17) Random Photo


(18) Plot of land for residents to plant if i am not wrong


(19)Hibiscus


(20) Another papaya tree


(21) Dried leaves


(22) Hibiscus 


(23) The end of the walk


12 comments:

  1. I also wish I have papaya tree because I like papaya kerabu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what is leng kim. Look like bittergourd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 看到這些賞心悅目的花兒,心情都好起來了!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could go long walks in my area.. nowadays always rain and rain..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Haig walk, more nature n flowers to see. Leng Kim is Custard apple. They are very sweet. It has been about 2 weeks I could not go for walking exercise because every morning either drizzling or raining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here also, there have been days when it was raining...

      Delete
  6. If I had to make a New Year resolution..it is to be like you - walk, walk, walk.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.