Monday, January 16, 2017

Tai Sun @ Pandan Loop (Part 2 of 2)

The 2nd place at Pandan Loop that headed to is Tai Sun which is open to the public only before Chinese New Year.


(1)  Banner outside the premises


(2) The sales area is inside the factory premises, a small area only


(3) Most of the items are nuts


(4) Cute bottles


(5) Cute bottles


(6) The Arrowhead Chips makes me think of Mama Kucing


(7)  Chinese New Year Cookies

Tai Sun (Lim Kee) Food Ind P L
255 Pandan Loop 
Singapore 128433

Tel : 6779 6611/6776 6733

Website : www.taisun.com.sg

Opening Hours :
Mon - Fri : 9.30am - 6pm
Sat & Sun : 9.30am - 5pm

18 comments:

  1. Good Morning Connectors Queen!

    The weather is cool now. Rain just stopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening TM...

      The weather here is hot today... Sweating sweating...

      Delete
  2. I would go nuts looking at all the bottles of nuts. The bottles are very cute and must be manufactured in Singapore. I have not seen them here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to limit my buying, if not, i will end up over buying, over buying means over eating, and after CNY, super extra Zumba, kaka...

      Delete
  3. I will sure go gila there and buy so many things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before CNY, quite a lot of RC organise trips to these places and also Malaysia...

      Delete
  4. So you're all ready for Chinese New Year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sobs sobs......so cheap the ngaku there!!! $8.80 only


    Aiyo if dun convert to rm, my cost of ngaku, oil, gas, and container ady that amount jor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thumb up to you... If me make the ngaku, i pengsan liao...

      Delete
  6. If I go there, I won't come out empty handed because I love nuts..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...the arrowhead chips make me think of mama kucing too ^.^ Always fun to check out factory sales. Never know what we may find.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.