Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Tai Cheong Bakery @ Holland Village

Heard that Tai Cheong Bakery opens at Holland Village, but didn't check out that place till end December last year.


(1) Beside being an eatery place, they do have takeaway for pastries at one corner of the restaurant.


(2) The signboard


The Egg Tart @ $1.90 which i wanted to buy


(4) What i like about the Egg Tart is that it does not break easily as compare to some Egg Tart i ever bought.  And also the buttery crust.


(5)Only that i find that the Bo Luo Yao @ $2.20 is not cheap


(6) as it's plain inside

Tai Cheong Bakery Pte Ltd
31 Lorong Liput Singapore 277742

8 comments:

  1. Wah! How many tart posts today?? You made me confused over my own comments lah. Wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that egg tarts should not break so easily would be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very scare those break easily, will be over the place...

      Delete
  3. I like the look of this egg tart. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love egg tarts too but I usually go for the Portuguese ones. This looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.