Monday, January 30, 2017

Mandarin Oranges

Don't know why, this year, just seem don't have the right mood for Chinese New Year.  So i didn't do any "homework" about Mandarin Oranges.  I only bought the Mandarin Oranges during the week leading to Chinese New Year.


(1) The first round, i was at Fairprice at my place there, there's a Fairprice at my place there, but a small store only, so usually, i will go to the bigger store at JEM or Jurong Point once a week to buy grocery.  Look here, look there, in the end, chose the 12 pcs (L) Mandarin Oranges at $8.95.


(2) The box for the Mandarin Oranges


(3) Then i was thinking, 12 pcs, might not be enough, so i went to Sheng Siong, another supermarket to look at the Mandarin Oranges.  End up buying the 18 pc Mandarin Oranges at $8.30. 


(4) The box


(5) The Mandarin Oranges is from Yong Chun

12 comments:

  1. I'm not eating oranges...or at least, not yet because of my persistent cough. I hear they were very sour when freshly bought but the longer we kept, the sweeter they became. Very nice now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gong Xi Fa Cai! I am not really into oranges but since it is CNY, I eat one or two only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 1 box of Mandarin oranges only this year. Tasted few and now left few in the basket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky I went to buy another box, if not, really not enough...

      Delete
  4. I usually buy one or two boxes of Mandarin oranges every year but surprisingly this year I didn't buy any. And I haven't even eaten one yet though I have a few in my fridge given by my visitors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to buy as have to give to my Aunties and Uncles on the gathering during CNY...

      Delete
  5. This year the mandarins very expensive in Malaysia. Last year RM 20+ per box, now selling for RM 40+. We did not buy a lot >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, heard from news this year, Mandarin Oranges expensive, but no choice, i have to buy as my father side, big family...

      Delete
  6. I didn't buy any this year either but received quite a few from family.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.