Monday, August 27, 2018

Weekend

18th Aug (Sat)


Church friend husband cremation day.  Called up another church friend who is staying at the same kampong if she's going.  Yes, she's going and we arrange to go together.

On the way, while chatting, she was mentioning she's a Malaysian but Permanent Resident of Singapore.  She will travel to the General Hospital in Johor for her medical appointment.  Was telling her, I need to work, if not, will follow her to Johor.

And as she's a Senior, she need not pay a single cents for her medical fee.  Haiz... My mum has to pay for medical fee.  Hmm, maybe I should shift my mum to Malaysia and see doctor at the General Hospital in Malaysia.


After everything is over, church friend and I went for lunch at a nearby coffeeshop to have our lunch cum chit chat before going back.  I had seafood claypot rice @ $5.  When the food arrive, it looks like vegetable rice to me as more vegetables.  Ingredients include vegetables, fishcake, squid and prawn.

19th Aug (Sun)


Since yesterday I didn't go church and my mum doesn't want to go out.  I went for workout at my kampong and then 2nd service, english service.


After service, went Bukit Merah View for lunch, had fish don from a western food stall in the hawker centre @ $4.  Of course, the food can't compare to those sold as in the Japanese restaurant.


As I message Mr and Mrs Choo younger son towards the end of the service, I only receive the reply when I was having my lunch, so after lunch, head toward the hospital to visit Mrs Choo.

This round, she repeat a few times she wants to die, die better.  And ever said ask Jesus to let her die.


After visiting Mrs Choo, a cup of coffee @ $2 in NUH Medical Centre.


And a packet of chicken wing nasi lemak @ $5.90 for my mum.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now I must control my diet, must keep away from nasi lemak for the time being as I have been eating unhealthy foods in the past few days.... hehe...

      Delete
  2. I agreed, so much vegetables in your dish. I didn't see any seafood.

    I just had a packet of nasi lemak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first see the food being serve, was thinking if the right food was serve, kaka...

      Delete
  3. Thoughts and wishes to Mrs Choo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always eat nice food....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyewwww!!! That egg in the nasi lemak is disastrous! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first meal your ordered because I love lots of vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I like your claypot rice too with lots of vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think our Malaysian people enjoy free medical just like UK. How come Singapore cannot follow as a Commonwealth country too?
    I am quite curious.

    OMG! She wanted to ask God to let her die. Please cheer her up as a caregiver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wish there's free medical...

      Understand the helper is round the clock looking after her in the hospital, hope she's able to cheer her up...

      Delete
  9. I hope she finds the strength to carry on and may a miracle appear. It is so sad to read that she wishes for death.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.