Friday, August 10, 2018

Gonna be weekend

2rd Aug (Thur)


I was ask to "travel" to another branch to help the manager to collect things.  And was extended by 1/2 hr to finish off some work before going back.

As the staff of the Day Care Centre WhatsApp that he will be a bit late in sending my mum back, I went JEM to have a quick bite before going back.



I have bookmark this satay from Rumah Sayang Cafe @ JEM #B1-41/42.  4 sticks for $5.


Sauce for the satay

3rd Aug (Fri)

After my mum boards the transport, I walk over to PPHCSC,  when I open the door, the queue for the weekly breakfast was long.  No thank you, I do not have the luxury time to queue for just a plate of bee hoon with youtiao, otherwise I will be late for work.

Again, I was ask to "travel" to another branch to collect things.  1/2 hr was extended to complete my job.


My dinner - takeaway mixed maki @ $3.80 from one of the Japanese Restaurant in JEM.


I do not have enough time to buy grocery before going back to wait for the transport to bring my mum back.  So, got to make a trip to the supermarket to buy grocery.  Pass by Ya Kun and saw the Kaya Durian Toast, so bought a set (with coffee) @ $4.80.

8 comments:

  1. Happy National Day! Oooo...satay!!! Yumssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiya...you reminede me so long I aven't eat satay. Must go buy one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla durian toast. Geez. Wonder how the taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That satay looks so yummy, Sharon. I eat satay pretty regularly - my favourite food. That kaya durian toast is unique. I have never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.