Monday, August 20, 2018

Weekend

11th Aug (Sat)

Usually on Saturday, I will bring my mum go for cellgroup at the church follow by service.

But recently, I started going for an exercise and if go for cellgroup at church, will be rushing, so I didn't go for cellgroup but only service. 


After the exercise, I need to buy lunch for my mum.  I had chee cheong fun @ $2 and tabao sliced fish porridge for my mum.

After the service, while on the way to Bukit Merah View for early dinner, was in the same bus with some church mates and they were going there for dinner, so we went to eat together.  


I had porridge


with cabbage


egg


and otah @ $4.10

12th Aug (Sun)

My mum was asking what day is it today and going Day Care Centre.  Told her, it's Sunday, no need go Day Care Centre.

Second thought, wanting to get her out of the house, so told her, the driver called and said will fetch you later, but need to walk to PPHCSC there wait as have new comer.  So we went PPH Brethren Church.

While waiting for the transport, Uncle Tang is there, again he said he wanted to give me an ang bao as he mention 3 person visit him during his stay in the hospital, the Senior Pastor and Chinese Ministry Pastor of PPH Brethren Church and me, tell him no need.  Lucky, when he open his bag, he has no red packet in his bag.


Refreshment at the church

Was thinking of bringing my mum for a walk, so ask her if she wants to go to her favourite Seah Im Food Centre to eat, then go see ferries to Batam.  Her answer is she wants to go home.


There's a new stall selling fried carrot cake, fried kway teow, fried hokkien new.  My mum's want fried carrot cake @ $3.


I had glutinous rice @ $1.80.  Order 2 siew mai @ $0.60 each and gave one to my mum.

Went to look for my friend in Bukit Timah Food Centre, mange to chat with my friend.


After my friend stall, went to cut hair and my dinner is fried fish thick bee hoon @ $3.50.

12 comments:

  1. Fried, that last one? Looks like soup to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to spend some time with your mum. Now I hardly go find my mum. Been busy at my dad's shop. But my mum also busy taking care of her grandchildren.

    The fried fish mihun soup is my favourite here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be thinking of soup and porridge for this hot season! I like the glutinous rice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chee cheong funs that are silky thin. This looks good :)

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.