Sunday, August 26, 2018

Pre weekend

17th Aug (Fri)


Pass by this eatery place in Jurong Point several times, but yet to try out their foods.



Decided to try it out after I knock off.  At that point of time when I was there, it was off peak hour.  I place my order at the cashier and took my seat as I was told, they will call my number.

Service was slow as it took quite a while for them to prepare the food.  Then the auntie calls out, wanton mee, I ignore as I didn't order wanton mee, then she look at me.

So I went over, and she told me that the wanton mee was ready, reply her I order mee siam, she then went to look at the duplicate piece of receipt and ya hor, mee siam and not wanton mee.


My nonya mee Siam @ $4 which has beansprout, shredded egg, tau pok.


At first, I was thinking, how come I saw from the menu, there's prawn, but mine don't have when my food was serve.  Only to realize there's two small prawns hidden below.

The food, so-so only.


Was craving for cake, bought a piece of cheesecake @ $4 from Four Leaves. 

8 comments:

  1. I love Singapore nyonya mee siam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SG mee siam has so much ingredients!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    Foreigners have to pay for medical treatment at the government hospitals in Malaysia - it's not free but of course, it is a lot cheaper than in Singapore, divided by 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mee siam certainly calls out to me. I regularly order mee siam whenever I'm out on my own for breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.