Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A sad day

7th Aug (Tue)


While at the void deck waiting for the transport with my mum.  Bump into my Indian neighbour.  Whenever I bump into him, he's always joyous, but this round, he looks different.  So I ask him, you don't looks good.  He then told me his wife passed away yesterday at the hospital.  I was in a shock when I hear it as I saw his wife 2 days back and she looks fine.  He then told me that his wife had an heart attack.  Ask his when will his wife body be back and was told the body will be back in the afternoon and cremeration will be tomorrow.

He then said he going to the hawker centre for coffee, if not, at home, he will be thinking of his wife.

And now he's not working also as this month, he mention it's school holiday as he's working in a Japanese school.


My dinner, 2 piece of nuggets (left only 2 piece when I knock off) and 4 Mexico drumlet


As I was ask to return items to Jurong Point before going back, I bought a scone @ $1.10 from the bakery shop to go with my dinner.

After an early dinner as I have Bible Study Fellowship, ask my mum if she wants to go to neighbour house for his wife wake, anyway, I plan to go even if my mum doesn't wants to go. She's ok, so we went to the neighbour house where his wife body was back at around 2.30pm (that's what I was told).

When he saw us, he sadly told us, no more briyani.  My mum and I was at his place during Deepavali and his wife cook briyani.

After that, went for my Bible Study Fellowship where I was late.

17 comments:

  1. life is so unpredictable.... enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condolences to your neighbour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the sudden death of your neighbour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad. So sorry to hear about your neighbour's passing. Life is short and unpredictable.

    Your dinner only take chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad. We do not know what tomorrow holds, pray that time will always be kind to us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry for your neighbour…. At least he can still 'crack up a joke' by saying no more briyani...He should be fine, I guess...btw, the drumlets are so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed sad when love one passed on... hope he will get over the loss...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your neighbour's wife. May she rest in peace in God's warm embrace.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.