Thursday, January 25, 2018

22nd Jan (Mon)

The day starts with the Social Worker visiting my mum.  He used to visit my mum once a week, but now, once a month.

Then I received a call that the document I requested for is ready for collection.  So after the Social Worker left, actually thought of cooking porridge for my mum, but since need to run errands,  cook a packet of instant noodle (just in case she's hungry before i'm back) for her and told her I buy back foods for her after I settle the things.

I ever bought the chicken rice from the stall selling chicken, roasted duck, roasted meat, char siew, wanton noodles for my mum and find that the chicken is nice. I was back. At first, I was undecided what to eat.


In the end, I had roasted duck rice at $3.50.  Would prefer that they debone it.


Like the soup

Went to collect the document and summit it to the Government agency that request the document.

I got to know about Caregivers Alliance Limited from the Hospital.  Went to enquire if there are any training or talk available.  Was told that there is a 12 weeks 2 1/2 hours Caregiver-to-Caregiver (C2C) Programme starting on 22nd January from 7pm to 9.30pm, I sign up for it.  It's free as the programme is funded by NCSS (from what I heard during the programme).

Due to the confidential of the contents (we were told about it during the programme), I will not be able to share more about it here.

4 comments:

  1. so nice of u to cook noodles first for ur mum before leaving and then later tapau food again for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yummm!!! Roast duck!!!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.