Monday, August 28, 2017

Sunday (27th August)

While waiting for the transport, was chatting with Auntie Lee and Auntie Mary, Auntie Mary mention she will be going Church every Sunday.  She then mention she will be going Chinese Service as she doesn't know anyone in the English Service.  She sat with Auntie Lee and Auntie Alice in the last row while I sat with my mum in the middle row.  Usually when the service is about to end, my mum will leave early and we will proceed to the refreshment area.  Just as we were about to leave, saw Auntie Lee and Auntie Mary also leaving, but they went to the ladies first.

In the refreshment area, Auntie Mary came up to me and mention to me Auntie Alice, heart pain, she won't go Church anymore.  What happen between them, I do not know.  Then Auntie Mary said she's leaving, going west Coast for lunch.  Ask her to stay longer to chat, but she doesn't want and walk off.

Then came Auntie Lee, who mention Auntie Mary walk off and didn't wait for her after coming out of the toilet, she not sure what happen between Auntie Mary and Auntie Alice.


I eat this before, but can't remember what is the name of it.


The usual bun


As usual, my mum wanted to go Harbourfront Seah Im Food Centre for lunch.  She had duck porridge while I had wanton noodle @ $3. I request for wanton only.  Which I find the wanton, nothing to shout about.


The soup


After walk one round, we went Heavenly Wang for brunch, order a large cup of kopicinno @ $2.50 to share.


Chicken ham with cheese thick toast @ $4.20.

After that, went back to rest before going for the 5pm Sundays at the Park workout.


19 comments:

  1. 好久沒有喝咖啡了。來,敬你一杯!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to ham, I prefer pork. Smoked, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! So many Aunties drama. I think Aunty Lee and Aunty Mary fought inside the jamban for toilet paper. Aunty Mary lost and walked out.

    Kakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol on the auntie story....anyway, the wanton noodles looks good with lotsa wantons....my kind of noodle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah..hah..I like TM's story on the aunties :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunties! Hope what ever conflict or misunderstanding, it will resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As we grow older, we must remind ourselves not to be so sensitive.. the cake is called white layer.. in cantonese it is pak chang koe.. hahahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The refreshment goes well with coffee. The ham and cheese toast looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the two aunties settle things between them. So sad to read.

    You're making me drool with that toast, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.