Friday, February 9, 2018

Bt.Panjang and Bangkit Road

I need to go buy things and end up at Bukit Panjang.


Chance upon this place near Senja-Cashew Community Centre and racky a bit of the place.


Didn't do any homework and not sure about the route.  Hmm, I should do some homework and racky the place if I have the time.


View of the Community Centre


So this place is Bukit Panjang Neighborhood Park.


At Bangkit Road, where there are some stalls selling Chinese New Year stuffs.


Random picture


Random picture


Random picture


Random picture


Mandarin oranges which I have yet to buy


Chinese New Year cookies


年糕

16 comments:

  1. Mandarin oranges in boxes like these are quite expensive over here.. but of course, they are bigger and juicier..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to eat CNY cookies.....soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought any oranges either. Still coughing! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the decorative miniature bamboos. I am tempted to buy but did not.

    Try to stay economical this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seems love to explore around ! You should bring your running shoes and hike around the pcn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the man-made Pang Sua Reservoir. Actually if you follow the boardwalk, it is just one round around the reservoir. Quite hot if you come in the afternoon.

    I heard otters were spotted there but I didn't see any when I was there.

    http://thedeadcockroach.blogspot.sg/2017/04/pang-sua-pond-bukit-panjang.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a PCN while taking the feeder service to Bangkit Road, maybe will try it out after CNY..

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.