Friday, May 5, 2017

My first experiene

Last Saturday, I went to JB to meetup with my friends and also to celebrate a friend Birthday. I left my house at 11am, I was meeting my friend at 2pm to pick me up before proceed to meet another friend..


This round, I took Bus No. 160 from Jurong East Temporary Bus Interchange, going by Woodlands Checkpoint. When the bus reached Woodlands Road, saw many slow moving heavy vehicles, my guess is that the Checkpoint must be jam.

When the bus turn towards Woodlands Checkpoint, saw many cars, but the bus land, it was smooth.

After clearing the Singapore Immigration, while going to wait for the bus to take me to Malaysia Immigration, it was long Q and also many buses which seem not to move.



Then came a mother and daughter who Q behind me, they were mentioning about walking to Malaysia Immigration, so I curiously ask, can walk, as I thought can't walk since the opening of the Banglunan Sultan Iskandar Immigration.  Since they are walking, I decided to walk too.  So it's like people walk where, I just follow. 


Along the way, saw jam along the causeway


Trees along the causeway


Sea


Walking towards Malaysia


The walking path is narrow, so I didn't manage to talk much to the mum and daughter as many people walking, they will want to overtake.


Coming to this part of the road, Malaysia side, have to be caution while walking, as no walking path for walkers.


Takes me about 1/2 hour to walk from Singapore Immigration to Malaysia Immigration.  I was in a state of shock when I arrived at the Immigration area.  I mange to reach Malaysia at around 1.20pm.  Since it's a long weekend, I thought morning, the jam will be very bad, and afternoon, won't be that bad.  I was wrong, the whole places was people mountain, people sea and was slow moving.  I only manage to clear Malaysia Immigration at around 3.10pm. 

18 comments:

  1. Sharon, that's what happened the last time we were there.. anyway happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the photos. look like a long walk but you only took half an hour so quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the people walk non stop, so i just walk and walk, so the walk is quick...

      Delete
  3. Oh my!! What an experience. I hate queue, so I wonder what I would do in that queue while getting clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good time, after all that waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear. That means you were late in meeting your friends....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Labor Day long weekend, of course people mountain people sea... >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even when i went back, saw still people mountain people sea...

      Delete
  7. Walk half an hour kah? *faints* Never mind, I'll just stay home. So good of you to go all the way to celebrate a friend's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, that is a lot of hours gone just to clear immigration. It's sad that relevant parties are not making it easier for travelers. I don't want to go to Singapore like this ..hahaha!! ^.^
    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day, Singapore side, ok, only Malaysia side, have to wait very long...

      Delete
  9. Wow! You really walked and that was a good experience for you. I wonder whether you will walk again in future?

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.