Thursday, May 11, 2017

Chee Cheong Fun with Pumpkin Kueh

I have something in mind to eat at Ghim Moh Food Centre and at the same time do some marketing.  But the stall that I wanted to patron was not opened.


While walking round to check on the foods, some stalls were quite crowded, maybe due to the Public Holiday.  Finally settle at the above stall.  The stall sell porridge, chee cheong fun, dumpling, yam kueh, pumpkin kueh, etc.


I go for the chee cheong fun with pumpkin kueh, they have $2.50, $3.  At first, I wanted to order $2.50, but I was thinking, dunno will it be too little as I have not ordered from this stall before.  So I go for the $3.  Turn out a bit too much for me.  But luckily, earlier in the morning, I only took a bit of fruits and a cup of milk.  So managed to finish it.

16 comments:

  1. I would love the pumpkin kueh. Here, we only have the Malay bingka labu, nice also if lemak , enough santan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, usually i see yam kueh more than pumpkin kueh...

      Delete
  2. Looks good to me. I would enjoy it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice meal, Sharon. I have not tried pumpkin kueh before. Now I'm curious about the taste .. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try out the pumpkin kueh. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually, i see yam kueh more than pumpkin kueh, hehe...

      Delete
  5. Pumpkin kueh for me please. hahaha.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls help yourself, hehe... You too have a wonderful weekend...

      Delete
  6. I like kim kueh too but most places have more four than pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi 5, i also like kim kueh, i agree with you... If you know of any places that sell nice kim kueh, don't forget to recommend, hehe...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.