Tuesday, May 2, 2017

It's Sunday

I was worried that my mum will soil while going to church, as that morning, she didn't do her business.  Before going out, I check on her, no soil.  Thank God she didn't soil while outside.
 

As usual, my mum will leave slightly early before the service end and to the refreshment area, Pandan Chiffon Cake is served.


Bun with Curry filling


Puff pastry with Sausage filling


Earlier on in the morning, I have ask my mum whether she wants to follow the transport back or go elsewhere for lunch, she said later then decided, while in the refreshment area in the church, I ask her, she mention she wanted to go Harbourfront Seah Im Food Centre for lunch.  She wanted Duck rice, since she didn't take breakfast that morning, as she mention she's not hungry, so I ordered a large Duck yam rice $3.80 plus a liver $0.50 for her.


The Fried Oyster stall is next to the Duck rice stall, so ordered a small plate @ $3.  After having this, I have to work hard to burn off.


Closer up of the oyster

12 comments:

  1. LOL Now you sound like me and my dad. I had to check whether he wet his diapers as his urine was so much like Niagara Falls. Even the diapers could not hold all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scare liao mah, after that experience, hehe... So better to check first, hehe...

      Delete
  2. You're a good daughter, taking such good care of your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you for taking care of your mother. Yam and Duck Rice ...sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chiffon cake looks so fluffy. I bet it is yummy too! You're doing a great job with mom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the chiffon cake, hehe...

      Can be stressful at time...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.