Tuesday, November 27, 2018

It's Weekend

24th Nov (Sat)


I need to buy something for my mum from the hospital pharmacy.  Initially, I thought the pharmacy opens at 8.30am, only to realise that the pharmacy opens at 10am and close at 2pm on Saturday when I reach there at around 9.10am.

Since I have not eaten anything yet, went to the nearby 1983 for my brunch.

Ordered a kaya butter bun set @ $4.10.


Comes with 2 soft boiled egg


A kaya butter bun


Drink, I had kopi


Still had some time before the pharmacy open, I walk around the hospital vicinity.  Saw lady finger plant.

Went for the Saturday church service, this round, after service, was at Bukit Merah Central as I wanted to eat the yong tau foo that I wanted to try.


Minimum is 6 pc, @ $0.70 per pc, with kway teow mee ($0.70), total is $4.90.

25th Nov (Sun)


4th Sunday of the month, Zone 2 RC Senior Friendship Circle.


Nasi lemak for the Senior's

 

After the SFC, my turn to eat, had roasted duck rice @ $4


Trying to get my mum out jalan jalan, she's ok to go to the nearby shopping centre jalan jalan.  Before going back, was at Han's.  Order a grilled dory fish set @ $9.80 which comes with a soup of the day and a drink.

2 comments:

  1. Consider an alternative sleep apnea flower remedy therapy v (also known as essence therapy). Vervain is used in this treatment for its calming and relaxing effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king Remember that the hardest part of quitting is usually those first couple of days. Mentally prepare yourself to tough it out for just the first two days, and then just the first week, and you will probably be in good shape after that. Your body will be doing a good amount of detoxifying in those first few days and if you can make it through that stage, you can make it through anything. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.