Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Nothing special, the usual weekend

3rd Nov (Sat)

My mum agree to go church today.  As usual, Bukit Merah Central and the same coffeeshop.

Not much variety to choose from, only two muslim store and an Indian stall was open.


My mum had Malay rice @ $3


I had nasi ayam @ $3.50


Closer up of the chicken

Halfway through the meal, my mum said that her rice was spicy, so i had to switch my chicken rice with her's.

4th Nov (Sun)

Ever since I started working in this job, I didnt manage to go for workout often.


* Picture taken by RC volunteer - if nothing pops up on Sunday morning, I will go for the workout near my place.


Nowadays, I do not knock off on the dot.  So to say, I am not able to make a trip to the supermarket to buy grocery as I need to be home before the stated time to pick up my mum when the transport send her back.

A trip to the supermarket on the day when my mum does not go to the Day Care Centre is quite relaxing as I do not need to watch the time and I can take my time.

Before going back, a cup of mochaccino from McCafe @ $4.

15 comments:

  1. Wish i knew you before going to Singapore so atleast i had an idea what to eat in SG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that slice? Fish fillet? That's not quite Malay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the mochaccino. I feel like having 1 cup now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cup of coffee. I also love having a cuppa in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relaxing to sit back and have a cup of coffee in the afternoon ya...

      Delete
  5. I like both the curry rice and nasi ayam….

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sharon and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The spicy sauce on top of your mum's rice, maybe too hot for her.

    You have a lovely weekend, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you suffer from sleep apnea avoid any sort of opiate at all costs.play bazaar satta king Most opiates are used to treat pain, but the use of opiates in even mild sufferers of sleep apnea can possibly be life threatening.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.