Monday, December 3, 2018

Nothing special weekday

26th Nov (Mon)

As usual, Monday is burger day for me.


My own creation - long chicken, fee : meal provided

 27th Nov (Tue)


Has been a while since I had century egg and was craving for it.



Bought a box of 4 century egg from the supermarket and had it with porridge.

28th Nov (Wed)


Usually I will do some cooking in the morning before my mum goes to the Day Care Centre and I go to work, so that when my mum comes back from the Day Care Centre, just heat up the food and she can have her dinner.

This morning, when I woke up, I feel that I do not have any appetite, so I did not cook my share just in case I don't feel like eating, the foods will goes to waste.



My colleague is late, wait for him to turn up before I leave.  Got to rush back, no time to sit back and relax and makan.  So tendergrill chicken burger for me, also my own creation.  Fee : meal provided.

29th Nov (Thur)

Bought a pack of tempura fish fillet from the supermarket.



Cook it for dinner


30th Nov (Fri)

Nothing in mind to eat.


So my dinner is maggie mee

2 comments:

  1. but are even better for sleep apnea patients. Additionally, play bazaar satta king it's important to refrain from consuming alcohol, large meals, or caffeine right before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king Have alternate coping mechanisms in place to deal with the stress that you used handle by smoking before you attempt to quit. Avoid as many stressful situations as possible in the early stages of your attempt to quit. Soothing music, yoga and massage can help you deal with any stress you do encounter. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.