Sunday, November 25, 2018

The usual weekend

17th Nov (Sat)


Initially, thought of getting my mum going elsewhere for breakfast.  Then, there was a sudden heavy downpour, so have to drop the idea.

So, was at the hawker centre tabao food.


I have yet to try the nasi lemak from this Indian drink stall.  They have ikan and ayam.  Left two packet of ikan when I was there.  Bought a packet @ $2.


It comes with an ikan, ikan bilis, egg

Since I need to bring my mum for the Senior Friendship Circle tomorrow, so went church today.

Was at Bukit Merah View for early dinner.  Has been a while since I wat from the  Teochew Porridge.


Salted egg


Chicken


Tau kee


Porridge

Total : $3.00

18th Nov (Sun)


3rd Sunday of the month, Zone 3 RC Senior Friendship Circle.


At first, I thought it's pudding, but it's bobo chacha.


Breakfast for the Senior's


Has bought a packet of udon from the supermarket as craving for it.  Cook it with hotdog and fishcake.


4 comments:

  1. So clever of you to cook the udon with hot dog and fish cake. I must learn to fry and add on my own ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ownself cook, usually I will cook with whatever I feel like adding...

      Delete
  2. When you get your sleep apnea diagnosis and the doctor gives you a CPAP machine, play bazaar satta king be determined to stick with CPAP therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king When cravings strike, remember that they almost always pass within 10 minutes, so do something to distract yourself. Walk to the water cooler, have a healthy snack, meditate, or call a supportive friend to keep your mind off your craving. You'll be surprised at how quickly it's over, and your delaying tactics can keep you from giving in. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.