Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Not well

12th Nov (Mon)


Have a craving for fried chicken, so my dinner is 2 pc fried chicken.


Fee : meal provided

13th Nov (Tue)

When I woke up, I feel that my stomach is uncomfortable and then I also vomitted.  I then send an whatapps to my manager that I can't go to work as I am sick.

Told my mum that I won't be going to work, but instead I will be going to the doctor.  She then ask me to go to the Day Care Centre during her lunch time, told her, no lah, I very sleepy and won't be going to the Day Care Centre.

After my mum boards the transport, I proceed to see the doctor.


Actually, the weather was cloudy, nice for walk at Park Connector, etc, but being sick, I was not in the mood for that.  Instead I went back home.  Slept most of the time and for the whole day, I have no appetite and didn't eat anything.


After my mum was back from the Day Care Centre, told her, you just take your dinner, can finish or not, just leave it there as I want to sleep.

14th Nov (Wed)


Morning, I didn't take my breakfast as no appetite and I was worry that I might vomit when I go work.

In the midst, I  started to feel hungry and was craving for porridge.  So after work, I was at a coffeeshop in Jurong East, saw only 1 duck rice stall selling porridge, so order a duck porridge.


Duck porridge @ $3.30

15th Nov (Thur)


There's a pasar malam in Jurong East, near the MRT station.  It so happen I was craving for macaroni, saw a muslim stall selling it, so bought packet back to make an.


Fried macaroni @ $3

16th Nov (Fri)

There's a fishball noodle stall at Jurong Point Kopitiam Food Court which my mum and I quite like, so I thought of eating it.  When I was there, the stall looks different as now the stall sells lor mee, laksa, prawn mee, fishball noodle, etc... Unlike previously, the stall sells fish ball noodle.  So I ask it is previously, they were at the Food Court near Malaysia Boleh which is now taken over by another shop and then shift over to the present food court, but the lady answer is she doesn't know about it.

There was a guy behind me asking how come it was close for a while the other time, the lady reply was change owner.


Fishball mee sua @ $4 which I find the taste is different from the one which I like.


16 comments:

  1. Oh dear!!! I am wary about chicken that is cooked way ahead, contamination may occur and one may come down with food poisoning. Steamed "white" chicken, left hanging there, is bad especially as it is moist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear soup fish mee sua looked nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fried macaroni looks very spicy good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could be due to food poisoning. The fish ball mee sua looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you have recovered. Take care and be wary of food poisoning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything is going well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It can be a real adjustment getting used to sleeping with a mask on your face every night. However, play bazaar satta king your life and health depend on it. So tell yourself this is not optional, and set your mind on making it work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. satta king To make quitting smoking seem more straightforward, put the negatives of your smoking habit into numbers. For example, figure out how often you smoke, how many cigarettes you smoke a day and how much it costs you to smoke that much on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. Every time you cut back a little, you'll know exactly how much you've progressed. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.