Thursday, June 21, 2018

18th Jun

18th Jun (Mon)


Initially, my plan is to bring my mum to the doctor due to her constipation problem.  But she throw tantrum and insist on not going to the doctor.  Told her, if by next morning, there is still no bowel movement, she needs to go see doctor.

After my mum boards the transport, I was at PPHCSC, one of the staff ask me whether if I did got hold of Uncle Tang (I ever mention to her about Uncle Tang), she then told me they couldn't get hold of him and she didn't see him in church yesterday.  Uncle Tang attends PPH Brethren Church.  The staff then mention will try to contact his next-of-kin.  Something then comes into my mind, which is, could he be in hospital.  The staff then mention they ever have a case where they can't get hold of a person and they called up the hospital, at that time, hospital did release some information but not, not sure if hospital will release any information.

Before going to buy grocery, again, I went knocking at Uncle Tang door, but still couldn't get hold of him.


I was craving for fried chicken, and Popeyes came into my mind.  Ordered a 2 piece meal which comes with a biscuits and 2 pieces of chicken, 1 mild and 1 spicy.


The mashed potato should be regular size, as my mum loves mashed potato, I upsize from regular to large and bring back for my mum to eat.


Also a regular size soft drink, total : $9.10


11 comments:

  1. Old people. They always hate going to doctors. Sigh. Really headache.

    See doctor one thing. Don't want take medicine, another thing.

    Fried chicken and mashed potatoes? Remind me of KFC. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Uncle Tan is OK. What a nice chicken meal. Popeyes here closed down long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like fried chicken and mashed potato!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've mashed potatoes in my blogpost today too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your mother is feeling much better.
    Have a happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following your update, I'm getting worried about Uncle Tang too - hope he's alright.

    Yummy food, Sharon. I guess your mom is tired of Doctors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uncle Tang is in hospital...

      My mum dislike to see doctor...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.