Friday, November 17, 2017

Sunday (12th Nov)

Since I am meeting friend on Saturday, didn't bring my mum to the Saturday Hokkien Service in Tanglin Road, went Sunday morning Church Service in Bukit Batok (the Church have 2 worship centre, one in Tanglin Road, another in Bukit Batok).


The Church have a cafe selling breakfast, the service starts at 9am, but we were there at 8am as to have breakfast there.  My mum wants Nasi  Lemak @ $1.50.



I ordered a Mee Siam @ $2.  Was told next week, they will be closed and will reopen in January 2018.


After the service, we went to the Food Centre at Jurong East St. 24 to have our lunch.  My mum wants porridge.  There are two stalls selling porridge, the stall I wanted to order from has sold out their porridge.  So order from the other stall.  Ordered a fish plus meatball porridge @ $4 for my mum.  I didn't order for myself porridge as I never try this stall before.


Walk around to see what to eat where I saw an elderly lady unconscious, a guy was doing CPR for her. Kudo to the guy.  If me, I don't think i have the guts to do it as the other time when I learn CPR, it was done on dummy.

Saw a stall selling wanton mee, a few customers queuing and I join in the queue and order a fried dumpling noodle @ $3.50. 

Will queuing for the food, saw the ambulance arrive.  Hope the elderly lady is alright.


After that, went to the nearby coffeeshop to drink coffee before going back. Coffee @ $1.10 each.


16 comments:

  1. cham lo...i havent have lucnh leh... hungry jor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Singapore nyonya mee siam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now so hard to find a pack of nasi lemak for $1.50!

    Gosh. I never do CPR on dummy or real people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuhua Market? I was there yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the wanton noodle with the fried dumplings. I do hope the woman is okay. Kudos to the man who did the CPR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the old lady is alright. It's pretty handy to know CPR

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must learn how to do CPR. Can you teach me??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will give me a chance to revise what I have learn...

      Delete
  8. Yummy meal, Sharon. Good thing someone knew how to do CPR. Hope the old lady is alright.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.