Monday, November 13, 2017

扫兴

Has been a while since I did any walking and also has been a bit of stress out lately.  Thought of having some me time by going for a walk.


Lately, it has been raining past midnight. Thinking it won't rain in the day time, thought I will go walk at the nearest park connector near my place which is the Ulu Pandan Park Connector.

When I start the walk, saw that the sky has turn dark, I thought I will walk the shortest route, to Tradehub 21, then have a cup of coffee before back.

Oh no, walk a bit, sudden there is a heavy downpour, at first, I thought of not bringing umbrella, but thank God, I did bring it along.  If not, I will be drench.  And also, it's not Natural Reserves, if not, I will not know what to do.

Exit at the nearest exit and took a bus back to Jurong East Interchange.


Went Westgate, there's a Honolulu Cafe which I have yet to try, thought I will have tea break there before going back.  Ordered a Egg tart which I find alright.  Then a coffee to go along with it, but the coffee, nothing to shout about, for the price and the standard of the coffee, I could get 3 cups of it if I were to have it at coffeeshop.





16 comments:

  1. Welcome back to your connectors! Long time no see the lanes and plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to take a walk like that and then after that go for a coffee and makan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over here, raining almost every day. Long time no morning walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, here too - raining at midnight till morning. Usually the weather is fine during the day, may rain sometimes but not always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care when you go for a walk during the rainy season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon, take care when walking...would love to try this walk with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 那個咖啡名取得太好聽的關係,所以特別貴?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better, Sharon. Wise that you took a break from whatever that's stressing you out. xx

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.