Sunday, December 23, 2018

A normal weekday

17th Dec (Mon)



It  can be stressful when I was ask to extend due to waiting for colleague to come for work or after they come back from break as I need to watch the time and rush back before the transport brings my mum back.



My mixed rice @ $3.40 from Jurong East Interchange where I had curry chicken, tofu and steamed egg.

18th Dec (Tue)


Burger day.


As usual long chicken burger

19th Dec (Wed)


I was planning to have fishball noodle when I saw laksa, quite sometimes didn't eat it already, so order a bowl @ $5 from the eatery place at basement 2 of Westgate.


But in the end, maybe due to indigestion, vomited out what I eat at night.


20th Dec (Thur)


Had mixed rice.


My mixed rice which had vegetable, steamed egg and sweet and sour pork @ $3.40. 

21st Dec (Fri)


Some issues with my mum which I had to bring her to the doctor.  After everything is settle, bring her to the Day Care Centre.  After seeing that she has taken her lunch during lunch time.  I make my way to Jurong West 500+ there to have my lunch and also to buy things.


Had sliced fish porridge with egg @ $3.50


Bought 2 popiah @ $1.60 each home



Pass by a bakery shop and can't resist the temptation, bought 100g of CNY goodies @ $3.

3 comments:

  1. You can place one in a satta king play bazaar pillow behind your back and when you roll over in your sleep, the tennis ball will make you roll back on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king Make sure you do not feel as if you have to give up any aspect of your life because you are quitting smoking. Anything that you do you can still do as an ex-smoker. Who knows, you may even be able to do your favorite things a little bit better. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.