Sunday, December 9, 2018

Not a very good weekday

3rd Dec (Mon)


Not feeling good and not much appetite, but craving for sushi, my dinner is sushi set bought from the supermarket since I need to get some items from the supermarket.


Sushi set @ $3.90

4th Dec (Tue)

Still no appetite and can't eat much.


My dinner is a salmon handroll @ $2.40, I took out the wrapper, so it looks kind of messy.


5th Dec (Wed)

Cook some porridge for my mum before my mum's goes to the Day Care Centre and I goes to work, but I did not cook my share just in case I have no appetite.


Feeling hungry after I knock off, so buy a packet of mixed rice @ $4 for my dinner.


6th Dec (Thur)


Need to get something from Westgate, saw a new eatery place selling wanton noodle.


Don't feel like having noodle, so order a boiled wanton (small) @ $3

7th Dec (Fri)


I manage to knock off on time and has some time, so able to go and makan before I rush back to wait for the transport to bring my mum's back from the Day Care Centre.



梅菜扣肉 @ $3.50 with a bowl of white rice @ $0.50 which I didn't take picture, total is $4.  Find that the 梅菜 is salty.


1 comment:

  1. satta king Try incorporating deep breathing exercises in your life when you begin to feel the urge to smoke. This will help you calm down when you feel like you need to take a puff. Deep breathing will help you control yourself and stop the urge before you begin to think about giving in. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.