Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Not a very good weekend

1st Dec (Sat)


I woke up, not feeling very good, I was schedule to work today.  For the sake of money, I went to work.  Luckily, I manage to tahan for the few hours.

I have bookmark the prawn mee which is not far from my working place which I can only go if I work on weekend as on weekdays, I need to rush back to wait for the transport to bring my mum back.

My appetite was not very good, I was hesitating whether to go or not, if I didn't go, not too sure when will be the next round I work on weekend.  So I went.



Order a small bowl of prawn kway teow @ $3 which I didn't manage to finish

Then I have to go buy grocery and dinner for my mum. After reaching home and doing all the unpacking, making sure my mum takes her dinner, wash my uniform, shower, etc. I was so tired that I went to sleep and forgot to let my mum takes her medicine, haiz....


2nd Dec (Sun)


I was still not feeling very good.  Very miserable to fall sick.  Since I didn't go church yesterday, went church today.  



My appetite not very good, so share a bowl of yong tau foo with my mum's at the hawker centre near my house.

2 comments:

  1. satta king Blow off some steam to keep yourself from blowing smoke. One of the most effective ways for you to work through nicotine cravings is to exercise. As an added bonus, you will feel the effects of your improving health more readily if you subsidize quitting smoking with a more rigorous exercise routine. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steel Frame Stainless Steel Frame Stainless Steel Frame
    Steel Frame titanium dab nail Stainless microtouch trimmer Steel Frame Stainless Steel Frame Stainless Steel Frame. Steel Frame Stainless how to get titanium white octane Steel solo titanium razor Frame Steel Frame Stainless ford ecosport titanium Steel Frame Stainless Steel Frame Stainless Steel Frame Stainless Steel Frame Stainless

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.