Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas weekday

24th Dec (Mon)

The Day Care Centre is close on Christmas eve, but I need to work.  The only thing is that I do not need to rush back.  


Was at the eatery place near my workplace for my early lunch.  Had medium prawn thick bee hoon @ $4.

25th Dec (Tue)


Christmas day, but I need to work.  After work, I was at Isetan Westgate supermarket looking at  the bento set.


Nero teriyaki bento set @ $14.80 for my mum


I had teriyaki chicken bento set @ $8.80 

26th Dec (Wed)


Burger day.

As usual, long chicken burger - my own creation,  fee : meal provided

27th Dec (Thur)

Mixed rice from Jurong East Bus Interchange.


Fish fillet, steamed egg and pig liver @ $3.80

28th Dec (Fri)


There a eatery place at the building where I work selling sushi, but I have not patron the store before.  This round, I stop by to take a look.



Bought a set $4.50

6 comments:

  1. Yummy food you have last month.

    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk to your doctor to find some safe and effective ways of dropping a few pounds. play bazaar satta king Doing so will also benefit you in many other ways as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king You may be reading this article on your smartphone while standing outside in difficult weather and smoking a cigarette. By all means, you are probably tired of being treated like a pariah. If you have the initiative to quit smoking, this article can help you start your path on the right foot. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.