Monday, December 10, 2018

Ordinary weekend

8th Dec (Sat)

Early in the morning, ask my mum if she wants to go out and eat, was suggesting West Coast Market, she's ok, so we were there.


I had vegetarian bee hoon mee @ $3


Needed a foot reflexology badly, after done with the food reflexology, was at Bukit Timah Food Centre to chit chat with my friend whose running a business there.  Bought a packet of chwee kueh @ $2 back for my dinner.

9th Dec (Sun)

Went for church service.


After service, was at Redhill Market where I saw a stall selling lor mee which I never seen before.  Decide to try it out.  It so happen they run out of 三层肉 and I understand they are calling it a day after they finish all the ingredients.  Lor mee @ $4.

1 comment:

  1. You should always consult a physician when you have sleep apnea, play bazaar satta king but there are things you can do for yourself too. Quitting smoking and losing weight are great for anyone,

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.