Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Ramadan Bazaar 2016 @ Geylang Serai

Another Ramadan Bazaar which i visited is the one at Geylang Serai.


(1) One of the entrance to the Bazaar


(2) Wanted to buy the above Wadeh Udang, but.....


(3) Seeing the Q puts me off,


(4) Fried Sotong, $7 if i didn't remember wrongly



(5) Kebab


(6) The stall owner in the midst of preparing kebab


(7) Goreng pisang


(8) Finger foods


(9) Halal BBQ Meat


(10) Carpet


(11) Foods that is sold there


(12) Decoration


(13) Decoration


(14) Green packet (hope i didn't get it wrong)


(15) Clothes


(16) This makes me think of TM again


(17) Cookies


(18) Curtain


(19) Cushion


(20) Fake flowers


(21) Decoration


(22) Decoration


(23) Decoration


(24) Decoration


(25) Decoration


(26) Decoration

27 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Zumba Queen!

    I am back just for today. I will read all your posts later ok...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning TM...

      You take care ya... Speedy recovery to your Dad...

      Delete
  2. Wow! So much food makes me hungry wei..

    Do I look like the long banana? LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wantttttt to go to the bazaar !!! I want the kebabs, fried stuff and noodles! But very crowded, so I don't go one la, makes the whole place jam also..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a year i passed by at night, super crowded, that's why i avoid going at night...

      Delete
  4. Went to one yesterday but long queue, my scheduled posts. Will only come out next week, no more Ramadhan bazaar...already Hari Raya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice decoration. Super love the traditional Malay house.

    So much food to see and taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yerrrr, you make me so hungry right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. haha... As i remember TM blog about banana before, hehe...

      Delete
  8. If I go there, I will buy the wadeh udang too. Few more day to go before hari raya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 有halal的肉乾!這裡可是不曾看過的呢…

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Ramadan bazaar but due to hygienic issues not consider to pay a visit, I men my side la

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But think Malaysia has more variety of foods there...

      Delete
  11. Food looks tempting, especially the fried sotong.. so neat that makes me wanna sink my teeth in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a number of tempting foods selling over there...

      Delete
  12. The fried sotong and udang looks amazing. I'm going to hunt for it at our pasar malam. Hopefully gotlah, so I can try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now i start to miss Ramadhan Bazaar, have to wait next year already...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.