Friday, June 24, 2016

Standard First Aid & AED Awareness Course

Saw from my place notice board about this Standard First Aid  AED Awareness Course, and it's free.  Since it's free and i can gain some knowledge, why not.  So i went to the Resident Committees to sign up for it.

The course is on 19th June (Sun) from 1pm to 5pm at the Resident Committees.

It's conducted in English and in Mandarin, i choose English.

First of all, it's theory, where we set down and listen to the trainer. 


(1) After the theory, the trainer taught us how to do bandaging


(2) Another type of bandaging


(3) Head bandaging


(4) We were also taught how to do Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and also the usage of Automated External Defibrillator (AED).

After that, the course is over and there are some foods prepared for participants which i didn't take picture.  And then a group photo before Home Sweet Home.

17 comments:

  1. I would love to join if we have it in our community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First aid course is very useful.. I would join too if here got..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to know first aid so that you can assist during an emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have learn before in my teens.. now all forgotten.. good to go for refreshing course.. hope you will gain some knowledge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to a first aid course before, it was organized by world vision, but I forgot everything now due to never goes on the practically practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i will forget also if i didn't practice what i learn...

      Delete
  6. Good to learn these things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 學習急救不錯!長知識了,以後一定能用上!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good to learn first aid. I forgot everything; last time I learnt was in my secondary school! That was ages!!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.