Friday, June 10, 2016

Ramadan Bazar 2016 @ Jurong West St. 42

Ramadan Bazar at Jurong West Street 42 has start from 6th June and will ends on 3rd July.  Previously, it used to be at the void deck of Blk 425 Jurong West Ave 1.  I was kiasu and went on Tuesday evening.


(1) Banner containing information about the Bazar


(2) This year, it's held in Blk 422 Jurong West St. 42


(3) This is what i am looking for, Tahu Telor, sold at $5 each, when i saw this as above, there is still 7, after i walk one round and went back to buy it, left last 2.


(4) Drinks


(5) Items that is sold there


(6) Beside some stalls below the void deck of Blk 422, this year, there is a tent, but guess i went at wrong timing, i went in the evening, it was crowded. 


(7) Chicken Nasi Briyani


(8) Popiah in the midst of being prepared by the stall staff


(9) Some items for Malay rice


(10) Decoration at one of the stall


(11) Apam Balk 


(12) Crowds at the void deck


(13) My dinner : Tahu Telor 

20 comments:

  1. The tahu telor looks amazing. You sure know how to find good food! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once a year, will go look see, look see, hehe...

      Delete
  2. Tahu telur. Dont think I tasted this before.

    I have not been to the Ramadhan bazaar. A bit lazy this year. Maybe not going to any unless someone "jio" me. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has been quite sometimes since i eaten tahu telur...

      Haha... Once a year, will go look see, look see...

      Delete
  3. Tahu telor is something new to me. Have not been to the Ramadhan bazaar for many years. Usually very crowded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not wrong, nearer the date, will be more crowded...

      Delete
  4. Went to one here, outside an army camp - wives of the soldiers from West Malaysia, a lot selling Kelantan delights. Mostly using polystyrene containers - I simply refused to buy from them. It is banned in Sibu, not environment-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, they will change to something more environment-friendly...

      Delete
  5. Oh, I have not visit any stalls here in my area as yet... will go and get some nice kuehs maybe this evening..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to see what you bought from there... hehe...

      Delete
  6. I love Ramadan bazaar because there are so many delicious food to choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think Malaysia has more variety of delicious foods to choose from...

      Delete
  7. I avoided Pasar Ramadan if I can help it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once a year, usually, i will go look see, look see, kaka...

      Delete
  8. 我比较喜欢吃他们所弄的甜点!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think Malaysia has more variety to choose from...

      Delete
  9. wow..I thought the Ramadan bazaar in SG centralised around the Geylang area. I can't find one here in Yishun. JUrong is really happening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the 7th year I wanted to go to the Pasar Ramadan near my place, but failed to do so yet. Every time I drive past, see the crowds, then I keep driving >.< ...

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.