Wednesday, September 5, 2018

It's weekend again

24th Aug (Fri)

As I have a course to attend the next day, and the venue is quite far from my place, and I am not familiar with the place, which means, I have to leave my place earlier to look for the venue.

So, I have to stock up some foods for my mum just in case she's hungry , she have some foods to eat before I come back.


My dinner - honey glazed chicken wing set @ $5.40.

25th Aug (Sat)

It is a requirement for those working in the food industry to attend the Food Hygiene Course.  My company send me for it and it's a full day course from 9am to 5.30pm.  We are told not to take pictures as the course is by the Government.


During lunch,  I was at the nearby coffeeshop having roasted duck rice @ $5.

26th Aug (Sun)

As usual, went for workout in the morning.  Then went for 2nd service, english service.  After that, was at Bukit Merah View for lunch.


Had porridge


with tau kee


egg with cai po


minced meat with salted fish

Total : $4.60


13 comments:

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.