Monday, September 10, 2018

1st weekend of the month

1st Sept (Sat)


Miss my Saturday morning exercise for two weeks, this morning, I manage to make it for the exercise.

After the exercise, need to buy food for my mum.

I had spicy pork with vegetable wanton @$3.

Two days back, I WhatsApp Mrs Choo younger son asking him how is Mrs Choo.  He reply me with his mum's ward no. and ask me to visit his mum if I am available.  Reply him I will let PPH Brethren Church Chinese Ministry Pastor know about it also and let Pastor decide if he's available to visit her.  He then ask me again if I will go and visit his mum.

Receive a WhatsApp message from Pastor that he visited Mrs Choo at the hospital yesterday.  

So today, my turn to turn up at the hospital.  At first, Mrs Choo was all right, but again, she mention, die better.  Then when I started to talk to her helper, she then said that I was teaching bad things to her helper and ask me to go back and don't come again.  From what I understand, she has ever chase away Pastor sometimes back when he visited her.



My brunch before I go back home, chee cheong fun with soon kueh @ $2.80.

2nd Sept (Sun)

My mum was telling me it's Monday and going Senior's Club.  So tell her, starting new month, got new comer staying at PPHCSC that block, we need to walk there wait for the transport.  So off we go to church.


At first, my mum was saiding want to follow the transport back home.  Then last minute change her mind, want to go Seah Im Food Centre for lunch.  Saw a new stall selling pig organ soup, kway chap, etc. My mum had kway chap but instead of the kway, she change to yam rice.


The yam rice


I had a small pig trotter, total is $8


While at Harbourfront, usually after visiting the ladies, we will go to the area where passengers board the ferries to Batam to look look see see at the ferry and sit sit then have some brunch before going home.  My mum throw a bit of  tantrum and said wait to go Heavenly Wang eat marcaroni, but while on the way, again, throw a bit of tantrum and we end up at McDonald's.  Order a filet-o-fish set meal @ $5.50 for her.


Mochaccino (Small) for me $4

14 comments:

  1. Some old people can be quite problematic when they are sick and infirm. Thank goodness my mum was ok so it was not too difficult to take care of her.

    Wantons look so good. Never tried yam rice before, seems quite popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very patient with your mum. What a blessing for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not take heart.. she might not know what she was saying.. you are thoughtful to go visit her again and again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Mrs Choo gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you for your patience, Sharon. Mrs Choo's speaking from depression - may she be well soon.

    Aiyo ..yummy food, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我開始嘗試喝brew了,下次你可以嘗試看看!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old people is like that. Don't take their words to heart.

    Yam rice and pork trotter. Yum yum. I like both.

    Long time I didn't go exercise. Getting fatter nowadays .Haha.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.