Sunday, September 23, 2018

It has been a while (15th Sept - Sat)

Usually every Saturday morning, if nothing pops up, I will go for the usual morning exercise.

It so happen one of the exercise friend, who is from Thailand, is going back Thailand next Sunday.  So a group of us went to the nearby coffeeshop for a drink.



This is my first time at that coffeeshop, didn't know that this coffeeshop exist.  So before going back, bought food back for my mum and also a piece of egg prata @ $1.70 for myself.


Few days back, I receive a call from the Hokkien Service Pastor asking me how come my mum and I didn't attend the Hokkien Service.

So today, I show my face at the Hokkien Service.  As I didn't attend Hokkien Service for a month, heard from some elderly that due to mooncake festival, there's a buffet after the service.


Initially, my plan was to go Bukit Merah View for the Teochew porridge, since I have eaten at the Church, I went Bukit Merah Central for a cup of Mocha @ $5 before buying food back for my mum.

16 comments:

  1. Yes, it's been a while. How are you? Hope you are coping ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mooncake Day, Sharon xx Hope you're keeping well. :)

    That cup of mocha is making feel like having a hot drink now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your well-wishes...

      I'm a coffee lover, and also a mocha lover, hehe...

      Delete
  3. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival Sharon and have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your well-wishers... U too have a wonderful week ahead...

      Delete
  4. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to u and ur mom...The egg prata looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your well-wishes... First time try out that stall prata...

      Delete
  5. Happy new week, Sharon! Hope all is well with your mom and you. How nice if I can have a cup of Mocha now! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to relax and sit back, enjoy your Mocha, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these days I must go and eat prata.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.